We’re Fishtown Co. – Our mission is to improve conditions for businesses within the greater Fishtown area, attract and retain businesses, generate jobs, and improve quality of life. Our goals are to promote the area’s long-term economic development by creating a thriving retail corridor that attracts both residents and visitors to its vast array of services, shops, and dining while preserving Fishtown’s rich history and diverse character. We’re here for you as a resource, whether you’re looking for information on how to expand your business or looking for space to expand into, we can help. Need a space to host an event? Get in touch!
Questions about neighborhood improvements? We’re on it!
Kae Anderson, Executive Director
Small Business Levels:
First 3 months free for new businesses joining at the Standard Membership rate.
Small Business: $195
Standard Annual: $500
Sustainer Sponsor Levels:
Inclusion in Fishtown Co’s Advisory Board, invitations to quarterly meetings with detailed updates from committee chairs on programmatic work, discounts on event sponsorship, and more custom tailored benefits by request.
Public Space & Capital Improvements
- Increased street cleaning and public safety.
- Non-vehicular amenities including a new Indego bike share station and additional bike racks.
- Parking and traffic improvements and advocacy for short and long-term solutions.
- Beautification and related projects including murals, parks, and a new Farmers’ Market.
Marketing & Special Events
- Premium listing on new website which will promote the district and its businesses.
- Discounts on vendor fees for Fishtown Co’s events, including FestivALE and Fishtown Flea.
- Opportunity to help grow annual calendar of events and promotions through Retail and Special Events Committees.
Business Growth, Education & Networking
- Updates regarding available government and private grants, with access to Fishtown Co’s consultant for assistance.
- Email updates regarding changes to business regulations, workshops, and training opportunities.
- Assistance with business expansion and regulations, including signage, sidewalk café licenses, and other permits. Opportunity to network with other Fishtown area businesses and community members.
Fishtown Co Board of Directors
Paul Kimport, Johnny Brenda’s (President)
John Sosalski, The Locale (Secretary)
Lisa Mazzola, Mazzola & Company (Treasurer)
Roland Kasis, Kassis Ventures
Denise Mayer Kassis Ventures
Emily Costa Dones Rivers Casino
Janay Green, Saint Lazarus Bar
Jon Geeting Fishtown Neighbors Association
Josh Olivo, Elk Street Management
Lee Stoetzel, West Collection
Matt Ricciotti, The Fillmore
Bianca DiPietro, Toile
Bonkosi Alyssa Horn, Freedom Apothecary